Friday, July 4, 2014

Yuzen Eco Subscription Box, Spring and Summer 2014

For Mother's Day this year my family gave me a three-box subscription to Yuzen which is an eco-friendly subscription box.  Because my subscription started in April, I immediately received the Spring Box and few weeks later received the Summer Box.  I waited until Mother's Day to open them both and look at this bounty!!
Both Spring and Summer Yuzen boxes
 These boxes are packaged beautifully with some gorgeous paper in a Japanese print--it makes a lovely gift box.  My boxes were full of natural bath items, cleansers, moisturizers, aromatherapy and more!  After receiving these boxes, I now think that Yuzen is one of my favorite beauty-type subscription boxes and I can't wait for my next box!
There was a food item in each box.

Some bath goodies and a candle.







No comments:

Post a Comment