Saturday, July 5, 2014

June 2014 Boxy Charm

I've had a few weeks to try out some items from my June Boxy Charm subscription beauty box.  I received the May box by mistake and liked it so much that I re-subscribed for June.
June's theme was Bridal Beauty.  
I've been wanting to try a cream blush stick for a while so I was happy to see this, the nail polish came in shades I will definitely wear, and all items are full size!
The Tarte Cheek Stain is now my go-to blush.  Although it is a bit more challenging to apply than powder blush, I like the natural glow it gives me.  I'm not sure about the Tarantino products--I don't usually use highlighter or concealer and I won't wear blue eyeliner as an everyday product.  I'll have to make some time to play with them a little.  I have tried the blue shade of the StrangeBeautiful nail polish.  It is a great summer shade and is long-wearing.  As for the Revlon Bold Lacquer Mascara, I have issues with eye make-up migrating under my eyes and since I have discovered tubing mascara, I won't wear anything else.  I will give this one away.
Once again I love my Boxy Charm beauty box.  I love that quality of products and the fact that they are full size.  I will definitely be continuing this subscription!


No comments:

Post a Comment