Friday, July 4, 2014

May 2014 Boxy Charm

I received this beauty subscription box by mistake and boy am I glad!
I had ordered last months box as a gift for a friend and somehow this box was sent to me.  I love it so much that I will continue my subscription.
Doesn't it look promising?

I love subscription boxes that contain full-size items.  The scent of the hand lotion was quite strong but I like it enough that I use it as a moisturizer on days that I want to wear a scent.  The argan oil and olive oil hair treatments are not something I will use but I'm sure I can find a friend who will love them.
The lipstick is not a shade I wear, but I appreciate another full size item in my box.  The make-up brush however is something I've used nearly every day since receiving it.  The nail polish wipes are also something I'm glad to have.
When I contacted Boxy Charm about receiving this box unexpectedly, I received a prompt and friendly reply.  I enjoyed this box so much and was so impressed by the customer service that I am very happy to continue my subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment