Saturday, July 5, 2014

June 2014 Sample Society Beauty Subscription Box

I received my June Sample Society beauty box a few weeks ago and have had time to try out a few of the products.  I have to say that I was a bit disappointed at the lack of variety in this box--four skincare products (moisturizers/treatments) and 2 perfume samples, all of which were fairly small.
The Malin and Goetz Vitamin E moisturizer is a great, basic moisturizer.  I've used it on my hands and face and it has absorbed quickly and done it's job-no fancy claims, no strong scent.  The Pur-lisse Pur-moist moisturizer is also a great basic moisturizer that I used on my face.  Maybe a bit heavier than the Malin and Goetz but still absorbed quickly.  I've used the H2O+ Oxygenating Rejuvenator as an overnight treatment a few times.  It left my skin feeling somewhat sticky after application but my skin did seem to look pretty healthy and plump in the morning.  The Karin Herzog Vita-A-Kombi-2 is a pretty expensive anti-aging product so I was happy to see it in my box but the sample size is so small that I will only get a few applications out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment