Thursday, July 3, 2014

May 2014 Sample Society Review

Sample Society is a monthly beauty subscription box.  I've found that my boxes contain deluxe sample sizes of mostly skin care items. 
Here is what I saw when I opened my box:

The Juice Beauty CC Cream is one of the few items I've received in a beauty subscription box that I've liked enough to buy a full-size product.  I loved how smoothly the product applied.  I've never used a BB or CC cream before so I can't comment on that. I use is because it has SPF 30 but no chemical sunscreen.  This is my new moisturizing base-layer under my mineral make-up powder.

I haven't been brave enough to use the Sonya Dakar Flash Facial exfoliating treatment yet.  I use retinol products so my skin doesn't really need exfoliating.  I will probably give this to a friend.  I also haven't used the Freeze 24-7 Anti-Aging Eye serum.  Special eye serums and moisturizers are skincare step I prefer to skip.  I do like the Dermalogica Dynamic Skin Recovery spf 30.  On days when I don't use my Juice Beauty CC cream (above) I reach for this.  It is a nice non-greasy moisturizer that goes on smoothly.  Its almost gone and I like it enough that I will buy more.

Usually in the summer I let my hair air-dry but I've used this product a few times in the past month when I've blow-dried my hair straight.  It was fine and probably helped keep my hair from frizzing but it wasn't so great that I'd buy more. 

I plan to continue my Sample Society subscription since I'm happy with both the variety and quality of the products included.  

No comments:

Post a Comment