Thursday, July 3, 2014

April Glossy Box Review

April 30 was a big day because in addition to my disappointing Stitch Fix, I also received a fun Glossy Box. 

It looks like a gorgeous gift, no?
Glossy Box is a beautifully packaged subscription beauty box.  Here is what my box contained:







My thoughts on the products?  The waterproof eyeshadow sealer went in my to-trade box as did the lip gloss, which is not my shade.  The nail polish will probably get some use next year during the winter holidays.  I used the Caldrea body wash--I liked it but probably wouldn't buy it again.  I am currently using the Aqua Spa body creme.  The scent is natural and not too strong but I don't find it particularly pleasant so I probably won't buy again.

I've been trying out different beauty subscription boxes.  Glossy Box is nice and I think is good quality and good value.   The packaging is lovely and it would make a great gift.   I'm not sure it's the right fit for me, though so I'm going to suspend my subscription for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment